We’re easy to find – but here’s a map just in case
Or enjoy the splendor of a huge Google Map.
145 Jefferson St #500, San Francisco, CA 94133
- We’re right in between the all-new Madame Tussauds attraction and the Rainforest Café on Jefferson Street between Taylor St and Mason St.
Car or coach
- Sadly, we do not have our own parking garage. However there are several parking lots and garages in the Fisherman’s Wharf area that are just a short walk away from us!
Once you’ve made it into San Francisco, you can get to Fisherman’s Wharf using MUNI services. The following lines service the Fisherman’s Wharf area:
- F-Market & Wharves
- Powell/Hyde Cable Car
- Powell/Mason Cable Car
- 47-Van Ness
- 49-Mission-Van Ness
The San Francisco Bay Ferry operates ferries into San Francisco from South San Francisco, North Bay and East Bay. Ferry terminals in the Fisherman’s Wharf area are:
- Ferry Buidling Terminal
- Pier 41
Regional Rail Services
PlanEs, trains and … buses
Coming from a lot further away? Check out these sites below for how to get to the Bay Area.
How close are you to the Dungeon?
- San Rafael - 24 mins (17.5 miles)
- Oakland - 15 mins (11 miles)
- Berkeley - 19 mins (13.5 miles)
- Richmond - 21 mins (17.7 miles)
- San Jose - 1 hr, 3 mins (51 miles)
- Walnut Creek - 37 mins (25.2 miles)